- Location: Hybrid / Manchester, UK
- Job Type: Permanent / Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive Salary
How to Apply
Airship Interactive is the leading end-to-end external art & Co-Dev studio for the global gaming industry.
We have collaborated with the biggest names in the industry and carved a solid reputation on the back of our results. EA, 2K, Guerilla, Sony, 343 Industries, Ubisoft and Microsoft are just a few of the companies that trust us to breathe life into their flagship titles. Dynamic, and responsive, while remaining consistent, we’re the studio of choice for industry leaders. Recommended by the industry, for the industry.
Our crewmates are fuelled by passion within the games industry, innovation to remain competitive, agile and efficient in the fast-paced world of video games development. We are reliable in producing quality work ensuring our clients get the products they need within the timeframe required. Our set ethical methodology promotes a healthy and happy culture that enables us to have continuous growth within our studio.
We’re looking for someone who is aligned with our core values and have the following skills and experience.
As our People Administrator, you will join a close-knit, authentic, and people-focused team that leads with empathy, who believes in collaboration and ensuring our processes and policies are driven and underpinned by our core company values.
We are not your average People Team and our passion for the job shines through in everything that we do.
- To be the first point of contact for employees on any people-related queries.
- To assist the team in providing a comprehensive administrative service.
- Have full ownership of administrative duties relating to employee lifecycle processes.
- Update and maintain employee records on our internal systems.
- Preparing and distributing necessary documents, i.e., employment contracts and letters
- Assist our People & Talent manager and wider team with delivering exciting projects and initiatives.
- You are people focused and can identify with our core values.
- You are motivated, autonomous and can work well with others.
- You are organised and have good attention to detail.
- You take responsibility and ownership for your assigned duties.
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- You have strong administrative skills.
- You show passion for all things HR and a desire to develop a career in this field.
- Previous experience in a HR administrative role
- Familiarity with Human Resource Management Systems
- Knowledge of human resources best practice and employment law
- Previous experience in the games industry
- Experience with using Microsoft Office 360 and SharePoint.
As well as the usual entitlements of holidays, pensions etc we also offer the below:
- Flexible and remote working environment
- Private Healthcare
- Bank Holiday Swaps
- Menstrual leave
- Free Flu jabs
- Course grants
- Personal development time every Friday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Enhanced Paternity and Maternity Pay
- Perkbox with daily freebies
- Relocation assistance
- EAP / Talking therapy