- Location: Remote/ Manchester, UK
- Job Type: Permanent / Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive Salary
How to Apply
Airship Interactive is the leading end-to-end external art and co-development studio for the global gaming industry.
We have collaborated with the biggest names in the industry and carved a solid reputation on the back of our results. EA, 2K, Guerilla, Sony, 343 Industries, Ubisoft and Microsoft are just a few of the companies that trust us to breathe life into their flagship titles. Dynamic, and responsive, while remaining consistent, we’re the studio of choice for industry leaders. Recommended by the industry, for the industry.
Our crewmates are fuelled by passion within the games industry, innovation to remain competitive, agile and efficient in the fast-paced world of video games development. We are reliable in producing quality work, ensuring our clients get the products they need within the timeframe required. Our set ethical methodology promotes a healthy and happy culture that enables us to have continuous growth within our studio.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Sales Manager to join our team. Working remotely, and online, the primary responsibility of this role is to identify, qualify and fulfil sales.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the successful candidate will have a proven track record in lead generation, strong communication skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. You will support the growth of the sales pipeline across services and market regions and own lead generation and client prospecting.
- Sales Planning, being responsible for creating sales plans and strategies to help the team achieve their targets.
- Reporting and analysis, responsible for tracking and analysing sales data to identify areas for improvement and make data-driven decisions to help the team achieve their goals.
- Contribute to and work against the overall sales strategy
- Craft and deliver compelling presentations
- Complete and execute project handovers
- Drive cost effective negotiations with partners
- Establish and manage relationships with both existing and new clients
- Support the implementation and onboarding of new clients
- 2+ years of experience in sales, and or lead generation.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software.
- Experience with marketing automation software and other lead generation tools is a plus.
As well as the usual entitlements of holidays, pensions etc we also offer the below:
- Flexible and remote working environment
- Private Healthcare
- Bank Holiday Swaps
- Menstrual leave
- Free Flu jabs
- Course grants
- Personal development time every Friday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Enhanced Paternity and Maternity Pay
- Perkbox with daily freebies
- Relocation assistance
- EAP / Talking therapy
If you would like to be a part of our dynamic crew and climb aboard the Airship click “Apply” now!