Senior Sales Manager
- Location: Remote / Manchester, UK
- Job Type: Permanent / Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive Salary
How to Apply
Airship Interactive is the leading end-to-end external art and co-development studio for the global gaming industry.
We have collaborated with the biggest names in the industry and carved a solid reputation on the back of our results. EA, 2K, Guerilla, Sony, 343 Industries, Ubisoft, and Microsoft are just a few of the companies that trust us to breathe life into their flagship titles. Dynamic, and responsive, while remaining consistent, we’re the studio of choice for industry leaders. Recommended by the industry, for the industry.
Our crewmates are fuelled by passion within the games industry and innovation to remain competitive, agile, and efficient in the fast-paced world of video game development. We are reliable in producing quality work, ensuring our clients get the products they need within the timeframe required. Our set ethical methodology promotes a healthy and happy culture that enables us to have continuous growth within our studio.
As our Sales Manager, you will take a leading role in directing and overseeing our sales objectives and initiatives as we look to supercharge our continued growth trajectory.
- Drive business sales. Support the delivery of the annual sales plans to ensure activities are aligned with the company’s mission for revenue growth and brand evolution.
- Create, manage, and drive sales opportunities
- Contribute to and work against the overall sales strategy
- Forecast & manage sales budget
- Craft and deliver compelling presentations
- Manage the account management and growth of accounts
- Drive cost-effective negotiations with partners
- Establish and manage relationships with both existing and new clients
- +5 years’ experience in a sales role
- A strong communicator at all levels
- Experience in games outsourcing
- Great connections and relationships with game studios and publishers
- Proven track record of exceeding targets
- Knowledge of the games industry
- B2B experience
- Degree in Business / Business related studies
Location: Remote/Hybrid/In-house availability
As well as the usual entitlements of holidays, pensions, etc we also offer the below:
- Flexible and remote working environment
- Private Healthcare
- Bank Holiday Swaps
- Menstrual leave
- Free Flu jabs
- Course grants
- Personal development time every Friday
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Enhanced Paternity and Maternity Pay
- Relocation assistance
- EAP / Talking therapy
If you would like to be a part of our dynamic crew and climb aboard the Airship click “Apply” now!