Junior Character Artist
Duration: 6 - 12 Month Contract
Airship Images is looking for a Character Artist to work on a range of exciting projects at their studio in Lytham St. Annes. Our ideal candidate will have a genuine interest in creating next gen character art and be passionate about pushing the quality level of their artwork.
In your application email, please let us know your availability timeline ( immediate, 2 week notice etc )
- A strong working knowledge of Maya, Photoshop, Substance Painter and ZBrush is essential
- An eagerness to learn new workflows/techniques
- Self-motivated with strong communication skills
- The ability to take and apply direction and work well in a team environment
- Examples of Character Hair in Portfolio
- Examples of Character Clothing in Portfolio
- Experience using Unreal Engine 4
- Experience using CryEngine / Lumberyard
- A keen interest in games beyond art
As a part of the application process, candidates will be expected to provide their CV along with a portfolio or demo reel of their work and may be asked to complete an art test.
Apply at email@example.com